




This Memorial Day weekend was such a blast! For one, we got to catch up with close family and friends while enjoying some new "firsts" with Jack. This weekend he experienced his first ride on our good friend, Kevin's, speedboat, wearing his first mini-life-vest (so cute...I'll post pics soon!), and tubing from the boat in the lake! (obviously, we went reaaaallly slow for him and daddy was on the tube with him) And he loved it! He kept saying more, more! I just love watching his excitement and amazement as he lives through these new moments. It's was so refreshing to see his face light up as the wind blew against his face. We ended the trip with a lovely picnic on the boat. Good times with good family and friends. Lots of laughter and reminiscing. Remembering those who are not with us, and appreciating and giving thanks for the ones that are. I love these special times.







1 comment:
Your son is sooo stinkin cute--I can't get over it! BTW: we were going to name wesley jack, but then our best friends beat us to it {stole it from us}, lol--but no hard feelings *wink*!
Your Jack is just too cute for words {i think i already said that}!
Post a Comment