Drumroll please!

Friday, May 28, 2010 |
And here it is! A new and a million times improved blog design by Dumplin Design Studios. I highly recommend her work!! She pays special attention to detailing, and is mindful of any specifics you want included. I chose a lime green and deep purple theme with accents of pink (my favorite colors!). She incorporated memorable photos of my son, my sunshine, as I call him (and of course sing to him!) Even sweeter is he now sings it back. ::sniffle, sniffle:: My lil man is getting so big! This blog is now open in honor of my luv4jack. Thank you again, so very much to Ashley at Little Miss Momma and Shay at Dumplin Design Studios. This truly is a priceless gift!

2 comments:

ashley @ little miss momma said...

Love Love Love your new and absolutely beautiful blog design. And your little guy is the cutest EVER! I am now your first follower so when you are big and famous I can say "I was her first follower" :)

luv4jack said...

You are too cute! Thanks again. I'll have to start with some RoCkin updates!

Post a Comment

Newer Posts Older Posts Home