I won, I won, I won!!

Monday, May 17, 2010 |
I'm so excited first of all that I fell upon this blogging thing just a few days ago when I was searching for Mother's Day crafts to make with my two year son, Jack, for his grandma. I found plenty of crafts to choose from and so much more! So I decided I would start a blog of my own dedicated to my world, my greatest gift, my son Jack and this crazy, wonderful, journey of motherhood.

So I created luv4jack, which is really just a sketch....if you can even call it that...of a blog. While I do consider myself ::crafty:: by nature, I am also most definitely technology...rather computer-impaired. My husband, an electrical engineer, often finds it humorous watching me try to do the "simple" tasks electronically, like creating a profile or blog that represents a part of me. With that said, I happened to come across an amazing blog, Little Miss Momma, who was having a Professional Blog Makeover Giveaway done by Dumplin Design Studios...and of course I entered (3x)! I almost feel bad, my blog needs an overhaul, not a makeover. I feel very lucky to have won this giveaway and look forward to sharing and showcasing my new blog you with. I'll keep you posted on the new look! ttfn~Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Posts Home