A New Beginning
I recently began my new job, one I've looked forward to basically my whole life, SAHM. I know there will be sacrifices to be made being supported by my husband's sole salary, but I also realize how much can be earned by spending these precious moments with my children. In just over a month, our family will be welcoming another beautiful, bouncing, baby boy! I cannot contain my enthusiasm, excitement, and anxiousness as our little family of three awaits our newest addition, William Gerard. Big brother Jack says, "Mommy, you've been growing William in your tummy a long time, I can't believe he will be here in a few days!" -Well 5-6 more weeks really, but I can only imagine how long these past months have felt to him! Jack already showers his baby brother with kisses, hugs, and I love you's William through my tummy. It's hard to imagine loving this little guy as much as his older brother, but I truly feel our love for Jack has shown us how much we can love. It's overwhelming. Just the other day, I shared with Jack how I was going to be staying home with him and his baby brother. He said,"Mommy, you're not going to work anymore? Awe, mommy, I've missed you!", followed by a big, bear hug and kisses on the cheek. He really noticed that mommy worked a lot. Tears welling up in my eyes, I told him how much I'd missed him, and how I'm looking forward to spending lots of extra-special time together. When I heard Jack share those words with me, it made me realize the sacrifices that'd been made by my working full time. Although we will budget more, and spend less....the gift of time is truly priceless.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment