And Oh, Oh Those Summer Nights!

Monday, July 5, 2010 |





Love spending quality time with my son outdoors. We had a blast "frolicking" in the yard with sparklers. And Mommy had as much fun as Jack!

3 comments:

Brittany@Love Stitched said...

Can I just say THANK YOU for all your sweet comments...it always makes my day when I see your comments :) and HELLO your blog looks amazing!!! Shay did an awesome job!!! :)

Nina @ Momma Go Round said...

How fun! My hubby is a bit of a pyro, so he is dying to do this with LJ!

Seems like we run with the same crowd. Ashley and Brittany are some of my best friends. Welcome to the bunch!

luv4jack said...

Thanks, Ladies! What a warm welcome! I learned of your blogs through Ashley's. We happen to have a lot in common, and it certainly doesn't surprise me that Ash surrounds herself with such kind-hearted, not to mention... talented mommas!

Post a Comment

Newer Posts Older Posts Home